Terms of service
1. The use of this web space is subject to the full acceptance by the User of these Conditions of Use, or of those that are in force at each moment in which the user accesses it.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time, as well as any other general or particular conditions of its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the content and conditions required to use them.
5. LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L reserves the right to inform the competent Authority of any other use that may threaten its interests or rights or may constitute a crime.
6. LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time with no further requirement than the notice in these conditions 15 days in advance.
B. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE
1. The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, emblems, and elements incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to LAPISOFT PROJECTS, SL and in some cases to third parties, with the corresponding permission or license of use, as for example in the case of elements or images created by Freepik, Photoroyalty (Freepik.com), Macrovector (Freepik.com) and Oxy_gen’s (shutterstock). For further information on such third party rights, you may contact Lapisoft. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights.
2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occur in the information provided, LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L is not responsible for such errors or for the damages caused by the use of the information derived from said errors.
3. The content of this website is merely informative, not being responsible at any time for possible errors produced in its presentation. If you want more detailed information, you can contact us through the email address email@example.com or by phone.
C. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGIME
1. The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this website over which LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L does not have intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
2. The reproduction of all or part of the content of www.lapisoft.es is prohibited, as well as its transmission or registration by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained. in writing, of LAPISOFT PROJECTS, SL
3. It is not allowed to elude the copyright on the rights of LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L, as well as elude or try to elude the systems that there are or may have for the protection of the contents. The right to quote is allowed as long as the source from which it comes is indicated. 4. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L, will be subject to the appropriate legal measures to achieve their protection.
D. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
3. LAPISOFT PROJECTS, SL informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions is Spanish legislation, as well as the International Treaties that Spain has signed. In case of controversy over the interpretation of these legal conditions, the Courts will be competent determined by law.
E. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use described, you can contact the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org if you do so by email or in writing to LAPISOFT PROJECTS, SL, C/ Torreiro, 13, 2D – 15001, A Coruña, Spain.
F. IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L
Registered Office: C/ Torreiro, 13, 2D, 15001 – A Coruña (Spain)
Phone +34 981299733 | email@example.com
Tax Identification Number: B70442140
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of A Coruña in volume 3,542, folio 130, 1st inscription with page C-52,287.
G. Aviso de cookies
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||session||Save language settings|