A. LEGAL NOTICE. CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The use of this web space is subject to the full acceptance by the User of these Conditions of Use, or of those that are in force at each time the user accesses it.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use as well as any other general or particular conditions of its website. We also reserve the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and conditions required to use them.
5. LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L. reserves the right to inform the Competent Authority of any other use that may infringe on its interests or rights or may constitute a crime.
6. LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L. reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without further notice than the notice in these terms and conditions 15 days in advance.
B. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
1. The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, emblems, and elements incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to LAPISOFT PROJECTS, SL and in some cases to third parties, with the corresponding permission or license to use, as for example in the case of elements or images created by Freepik, Photoroyalty (Freepik.com), Macrovector (Freepik.com) and Oxy_gen’s (shutterstock). For more information on such third party rights, please contact Lapisoft. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights.
2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors occur in the information provided, LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L. is not responsible for such errors as well as for the damages caused by the use of the information derived from said errors.
3. The content of this website is merely informative, not being responsible at any time for possible errors in its presentation. If you want more detailed information, you can get in touch via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone.
C. REGIME OF INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The industrial and intellectual property of any logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this website on which LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L has no intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission.
2. The reproduction of all or part of the content of www.lapisoft.es as well as its transmission or registration by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, is prohibited, unless you have the prior authorization, in writing, from LAPISOFT PROJECTS, SL
3. It is not allowed to evade the copyright on the rights of LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L, as well as to evade or to try to evade the systems that have or can have of protection of the contents. The right of appointment is allowed as long as the source from which it comes is indicated. 4. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L, will be the subject of the appropriate legal measures to achieve the protection of these.
D. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
3. LAPISOFT PROJECTS, SL informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions, is the Spanish legislation, as well such as the International Treaties signed by Spain. In the event of a dispute over the interpretation of these legal conditions, the courts shall have jurisdiction
determined by law.
E. HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you wish to clarify any aspect regarding the conditions of use described, you can contact the following addresses: email@example.com if you do so by e-mail or in writing to LAPISOFT PROJECTS, SL, C / Torreiro, 13, 2D – 15001, A Coruña, Spain.
F. SERVICE PROVIDER IDENTIFICATION DATA
LAPISOFT PROJECTS, S.L
Registered office: C / Torreiro, 13, 2D, 15001 – A Coruña (Spain)
Tel +34 981299733 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Identification Number: B70442140
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of A Coruña in volume 3,542, folio 130, inscription 1ª with sheet C-52,287.